Jefferson County Criminal Trial Attorney
35-Plus Years Of Experience In Bankruptcy, Personal Injury And Business Law
Life can present all kinds of legal problems and challenges. Charles Town, West Virginia, attorney James T. Kratovil is known and widely respected for helping people deal with a wide range of pivotal concerns as effectively and affordably as possible.
Our practice at Kratovil Law Offices, PLLC, is built on Mr. Kratovil‘s dedication to working closely and attentively with each client. His 360-degree perspective on the legal system is derived from past service as a prosecutor and magistrate, as well as a resourceful advocate equally capable of negotiating a beneficial settlement or winning at trial. Our Commonly Asked Questions page offers more on his professional philosophy and approach.
People throughout the Eastern Panhandle and Maryland cities such as Hagerstown and Frederick turn to our firm for counsel and representation in matters of:
- Criminal defense. Emphasizing rigorous analysis and pursuit of each client’s most important goals, Mr. Kratovil provides dedicated defense against charges ranging from drunk driving (DUI) and drug offenses to white collar financial crimes, sex offenses, assault, domestic violence and murder.
- Bankruptcy. Clients in need of debt relief through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, debt reorganization through a Chapter 13 filing or a nonbankruptcy alternative benefit from our highly informative, balanced approach.
- Personal injury. After car accidents and other traumatic events caused by others’ negligence, Mr. Kratovil strategically and relentlessly pursues all available compensation for victims and their families.
- Estate law. We draft wills, trusts and other essential documents ideally suited to our clients’ needs.
- Business law. Our firm is a well-established resource for contract drafting, review and negotiation, as well as representation when business disputes that could require litigation arise.
- Additional services in areas such as adoption, real estate transactions and more.
Call 800-403-9762 Or Reach Out To Us Online Now
Whether you need a proven Jefferson County criminal trial lawyer for defense against a drug charge, a local attorney who is respected in area courts after a DUI arrest while visiting from out of state, or guidance on another legal issue, your first call should be to our law firm. You will receive a free initial consultation directly with an attorney you can trust for straight talk and maximum effort.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.