Jefferson County Attorney For Drug Crime Defense
If you have been charged with a drug crime in West Virginia or Maryland — or you want to help your child or another loved one through this situation — there is no time to lose in getting a highly experienced criminal defense lawyer involved. When you consider the far-reaching consequences of conviction, there really are no “minor” drug offenses.
Proven Case Building Skills, Credibility In The Courts And Decades Of Experience
Based in Charles Town, West Virginia, attorney James T. Kratovil has more than 35 years of experience building the strongest possible cases for alleged drug offenders. He is an accomplished trial lawyer and skilled negotiator who will go the distance to protect your rights and your future. Whether you know you made a mistake or believe that your rights were violated, we will investigate rigorously and fight to protect your future.
Mr. Kratovil is balanced, nonjudgmental and committed to understanding each client’s most important personal priorities. He communicates extremely well with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds, making our firm an outstanding choice for college student defense and local representation of out-of-state clients.
All Types Of Drug Charges: Marijuana, Prescription Offenses, DUI And More
Clients who turn to our firm receive dedicated personal attention every step of the way through resolution when facing misdemeanor or felony charges such as:
- Possession of marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine or other street drugs
- Unlawful possession, prescription fraud and other offenses associated with prescription drugs such as OxyContin, Ritalin, and other painkillers, stimulants and sedatives
- Drug sales, intent to distribute, trafficking and cultivation offenses that may expose the accused to a lengthy jail sentence and other life-changing penalties
- DUI charges, including those arising from “drugged driving” or accompanied by other charges such as possession of drugs or paraphernalia
- A full range of other criminal offenses
Dedicated To Helping Clients Make Informed Decisions For The Future
Jefferson County-based drug crime lawyer Jim Kratovil is a former prosecutor with in-depth knowledge of strategies the authorities use to enforce drug laws and obtain convictions. He is also extremely conscious of some people’s need for substance abuse counseling and diligent in pursuing productive alternatives to conviction and incarceration. For a free initial consultation focused on your concerns and legal options in this pivotal time, call 800-403-9762.